Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zachary Kenneth Green

Just over 4 weeks ago we had a little boy named Zachary Kenneth Green. He came out looking like a little old man. My friend told me that it means he has an old wise soul. I liked that. He was 8 lbs even and 21 inches long. He is a joy and blessing for our family. Addison our almost 5 year old just loves him to pieces and is always vocalizing how much she loves him. She is very caring and loving towards him and is a great big sister. Kendall calls him Zachity and is always calling him cute, but likes to put things on his face and see how high he can go in his swing. She also likes to sit in his bouncer every chance she gets and it is amazing it hasn't broken yet.
He is just starting to realize there is a world around him and is trying to focus in on things and going crosseyed alot. It is so cute! I can't wait for his personality to start developing and for him to start interacting more.




5 comments:

Anthony and Jessica said...

yeah! I am so happy you have a blog now! Mom said that she was really into it too, she just needs help starting it. Trust me, you will love it!

Ashley said...

I got a comment woo hoo!!!

Emily Oman said...

Hey Ashley, your new baby is so beutiful and your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it. I'm so excited everyone has blogs now! It's so fun to see pics and get updates on what everyone is doing. Hope to see more!
xo Emily O.

Unknown said...

Ash/Travis, I love your Blog. The pictures are super. Zach will recover.

George and Priscilla said...

Hey Ash what a beautiful blog site. You have got your kids and family around you with pictures galore. I really like it.