Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Time!

Wow, what a wonderful time of year. I love Christmas and everything that goes with it. The music, tree, decorations, yummy treats, family get togethers. It really is the best time of year. My birthday is also on christmas. It use to be annoying for me when I was younger, but I consider it a privilege as I am older to share my birthday on the same day as the Savior. He is after all the reason for the season as well as the reason we can have eternal families and live with them forever. I am so grateful for Him and for my family that we are eternal.

My most treasured time on Christmas is first thing in the morning before the hustle and bustle of the day starts of going from house to house visiting. Everyone is still cozy in their PJ's and we just get to enjoy each other and the kids with no cares in the world. Just love overflowing for each and every member of my sweet family.
















No comments: