Monday, March 10, 2008

The resilience of children

So last night I woke up to feed Zach and I saw Kendall laying on the floor of her room with a towel over her for a blanket. I asked her why she was on the floor and she said her bed was yucky. I went and checked and she had thrown up all over her bed and it was all over in her hair. So I gave her a bath and let her come out to the couch to watch her favorite movie, Shrek. She continued to throw up all night, her little body just convulsing from the dry heaves, but after everytime she was done she told me "I all better" Aren't children just the most resilient little beings ever. Well this morning she has been up and at em singing. She put on her new Easter dress from Grandma Connie and then her latest thing is to wear her bicycle helmet around her neck and just wear it around the house. I had to take a couple pictures and share them.







6 comments:

priscilla said...

Ashley, my dear. The top photo of Kendall scared me. I flashed forward 15 years to see her posing for prom pictures. Hug her, enjoy her, and cherish every moment of her silly 2 year old life. She will be grown and gone so fast. love, mom

SKH said...

I love seeing your kids. They have grown so much! The last time I saw them was last April I think? When they are so young, they grow so fast! I am so glad you have a blog so I feel more connected with you all. By the way, I love the blue paint. Keep those posts coming and I hope Kendall is feeling better, you hate to see them go through that. Her Easter dress is darling!

CrazyinIdaho said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!Love feeling connected to you guys again through this blog thing. I am the worst about staying in touch.
Josie

Emily Oman said...

WOW! Kendall is such a cutie! I love the dress! She and Kennedy are so close in age it will be fun to get them together. I am so jelous her hair! Kennedy still just has chicken feathers I can barely put a clip in. I love seeing pics of your kids, it's fun to get a window of their personalities. I must say once more, she is beutiful!

Emily Kern said...

I am very glad to see that Reese isn't the only one who thinks of a bicycle helmet as an everyday accessory. So cute!

Jared said...

Hey Ash, nice blog