Saturday, March 22, 2008

Zach's 2 month Check up

Zach went in Friday for his 2 month check up. He is doing very well. He weighed 12 lbs 2 oz and was 23 inches long, which is how long Addie was when she was born! He ranks still 68% for his weight and 55% for his length. I guess he just seems so chubby because he is short! He received three shots which he did not like and let everyone know but he calmed down pretty fast. Kendall had to get her 2nd Hep A shot and she was such a big girl to go first and show Zach how to do it. She cried for 2 seconds until they put the Barbie band aid on it and she was fine.

4 comments:

Emily Oman said...

Wow what a big boy! I love it when they get chubby! I hope you guys have a Happy Easter!

Alison said...

I am so sad he had to get shots! I can't believe he is only 12 pds. He is so cute and chubby!

SKH said...

It is so hard to give your kids shots, I am finally getting to the point I don't have to have a nurse hold my kid, but the look they give you is so sad. Our pediatrician only has bugs bunny bandaids and my kids aren't sure who he is. Lucky for Kendall I bet the band aid is still on in a week.

CrazyinIdaho said...

Wow, I can't believe he's only 2 months. The little guys been through alot in his short little life. What a trooper! Glad he's doing so well.